As a nationally recognized leader in the fields of negotiation, conflict resolution, and restorative justice, Ron is familiar with the role of conflict and harm in businesses, organizations, and communities. He is an accomplished trainer having lead Implement Success Training, conflict resolution and restorative justice courses and workshops internationally, and nationally in environments ranging from conferences to medium security prisons to church basements to university.
Ron’s deep knowledge and 20 years of experience allow him to creatively engage multiple audiences and deliver custom content in interesting and life altering ways. His sense of humour, real life stories and profound personal commitment to what he teaches gives those who learn with him a genuine and real experience of personal learning. His calm and compassionate spirit brings stability and safety in difficult contexts.
Among other notable accomplishments:
- Created and led workshops for Conflict Resolution Network Canada, the Jamaican Government, Smartsettle Family Resolutions, the Church Council on Justice and Corrections, Corrections Services Canada, and others.
- Facilitated learning with 100’s of adult learners including small business owners, university students, government employees, health professionals, directors of boards, lawyers, counselors, victims of crime, perpetrators of crime, non-profit professionals, and conflict resolution practitioners.
- Facilitated the creation of two national organizations and served as president in another.
- Earned a MA and accrued hundreds of hours of training in negotiation, conflict resolution and restorative justice.
- Travelled to over 200 cities in 32 different countries.
As a husband and as a father of 4, Ron is keenly aware of the role of problem solving in the home as well as in business. Ron enjoys downhill skiing, travel and reading. He has been married to his wife Marci for over 25 years. They all live in beautiful Langley, British Columbia, Canada. Ron is a peace builder with a deep commitment to his Mennonite faith.
Sign up for our Implement Success Training Program and enjoy better outcomes. Every time.